Question

Treyday251

I paid cash for my home without a mortgage company and have 2 vehicles.how do i add these to assets
I have a paid for home from a short sale without a mortgage company and 2 vehicles paid for with cash.How do I get these things added to my assets

Most Helpful Response

You won't be able to add these to your Credit Karma account. You can only link things that you have a username/password to access online. 

I didn't realize there was a section for assets on this website.  If your question is "how do I add them to my credit report?", the answer is, you can't.  Only creditors can send reports to the bureaus, and they pay the bureaus for the privilege.  That is one of the many ways the bureaus make their money.