Question

mrsewerman

I opened a capital 1 credit card 6 months ago. how come I dont see it on my credit report?

Hey mrsewerman! If it's a credit card, I know Capital One definitely reports any account openings to the 3 credit bureaus. Your reports should reflect this since it's been 6 months. Are you pulling your actual credit reports or relying on Credit Karma? Note that there's a reporting lag on Credit Karma, so I'd recommend pulling your actual credit reports to find out. If you are doing that already, and you still don't see the new credit card, you should call Capital One and ask them what's going on. Hope this helps.