Question

irisflanagan1

i never lived at the following address 120 LEDGEWOOD DR please take this address off my profile
how can an address be attached to me that I never lived at I never lived in smithtown ny

i didnt live at an address showing on my

if i didnt live at the address that report says i did but i never did what can i do i believwe somebvody charged something in my name

Credit Karma cannot make changes to your credit reports. If you find incorrect information on your reports you dispute that with the credit bureaus that are reporting it. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites.