Question

evans071

I never expect the school degree How do I get out of this loan?

Most Helpful Response

Why don't you expect to get the degree?  Did the school close, have you become disabled, are you not pursuing it anymore, etc.  You might benefit from looking into advice from NOLO (www.nolo.com).

Ashworth College

Went to this college and completed the course but did not expect their degree. Now they want me to pay over 10,000 dollars what should I do. They have been under many name if you can find a report on this college please send it to me at catababygreen99@yahoo.com They have me as though I made a loan which I have never made a loan

Thanks

School

I am not pursuing it anymore