I need to see about getting a couple things taken off my credit report?
It's showing that I have 2 things open in collections and I know this is not true. It won't show me what the stuff is to check it, but I have paid everything off that ever hit collections at least 2+ years ago. I am trying to get an updated credit score with where I stand in my credit at this time. I have two loans that I have taken out and already paid off as well that I don't see on my credit report at all. They both were open for at least 6 months and I made on-time monthly payments on those before paying them off. I have been trying to build my credit up in these past few years and it doesn't seem to be making a difference. How do I get the 2 derogatory "so called open in collections" taken off of my credit report??? The only things that should of ever been in collections was like a $59 charge from an internet service with roadrunner that was paid off by 2008 for sure. Which I have been told it still showed on my credit report as owed so I went back to the company to see why it isn't showing it was paid and they told me they can't find an account with my name on it that ever even existed, but yet I think it is still showing up. And the other one went delinquent in about 2007 which was paid for sure by 2010 with Tyndall bank for an amount of roughly $300. This has been paid and has still not been cleared off or at least show that it is no longer delinquent. I thought that after something is paid off it will then show a zero balance under that collection and show that it is closed. That way at least it shows that even though it was sent to collections, it has definitely been paid off and I do not owe anything. Please help me with my questions and help me to get these either removed or showing that they have been paid. Thank you very much!