Question

tinkert

i need to know if i have a eviction on my record

Most Helpful Response

How to know if you have an eviction.

If a tenant is evicted and sued for past due rent, the judgment appears in the public records section of the tenant's credit report. 

If there is nothing there then you have no eviction on record. Hope that helps. 

Sued for unpaid rent

I was being sued for not paying rent but we worked something out to continue living there how come I have an eviction on my credit if I didn't get evicted who do I speak to to about this 

I just went to court on the 20th and I was evicted how long does it take to show up on your record

how to find out if i have an eviction

Wondering if I have an eviction

How accurate are these reports with rental & eviction records?
I cosigned for someone whom was evicted an did not tell me till collection agency came to collect. I paid what they asked an was advised that the issue would not effect me but am too sure that was true. Now 4 years later am stressing out I have an eviction under my belt and will have an issue renting. Nothing is showing in my credit report but need some feed back.

If you have been evicted then it is most likely on your report. Now if you think may have an eviction on your report that is a mistake then you can pull your credit report at www.freecreditreport.com and dispute any record that is a mistake.

Were

Were do I find the public records on credit karma

Help!!

How do I find out if I have an eviction in the past 10 years on this report?

Evictions

Do I have a eviction on my report

eviction

Im trying to find out if an eviction has fallen off my record

adamolawry

Enter Your Reply

its been a long time and I havent been able to rent anywhere. its been a few more years since then how can i see for free