Question

tinkert

i need to know if i have a eviction on my record

Most Helpful Response

How to know if you have an eviction.

If a tenant is evicted and sued for past due rent, the judgment appears in the public records section of the tenant's credit report. 

If there is nothing there then you have no eviction on record. Hope that helps. 

If you have been evicted then it is most likely on your report. Now if you think may have an eviction on your report that is a mistake then you can pull your credit report at www.freecreditreport.com and dispute any record that is a mistake.

Evictions

Do I have a eviction on my report

Eviction

if I had an eviction on my credit report would it show up on credit karma?