Question

mbocobo772

i need to find out if there are evictions on my credit report. how do i do that?
Im currently homeless and found out i had 2 Evictions on my record. But i dont owethem any money. I was never evicted. I need to show proof i dont owe money. And i want to see if they are in my credit report before i start wasting the little bit of money i do have on app fees for apartments.

Most Helpful Response

You need to pull a copy of your credit reports, and under Public Records you will see any judgements entered against you, and the names of the apartment complexes or landlords. Then you can dispute them through the credit bureaus.