Question

joconna

I need to contact these people,need email!
I see NO direct contact information for CK! I need them correct a mistake...the credit agency seems to have it right on their own site.

To: Credit Karma

My Credit Karma report is showing one hard credit inquiry. I have not applied for any credit and this concerns me that someone is trying to get credit using my information.

Crdit karma

I have never lived in Covington or on calender road

Updates

I understand you update every 7 days or so but I feel you don’t. I recently paid over 9000 dollars on my credit card debit and I see little change in my score. I also have a 100% payment on my scores and again see very little change. I’m 100 percent disabled Vietnam veteran and I relie on my score to improve my life so I’m disappointed in your site

Miss

Problem, I just saw that payment due for INDIGO, but I never received an an INDIGO CREDIT CARD IN MY MAILBOX, WHICH MEANS THAT THIS CARD NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS CARD BEFORE, I NEVER RECEIVED IT. SO NOW, WHAT CAN I DO FIX THIS PROBLEM NOW??? AND FROM NOW ON, ANY YOUR ALL CREDIT CARDS NEED TO BE SENT BY
UPS or DHL or USPS or FED-EX ONLY. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT IT COULD BE SENT SAFELY TO ME. PLEASE HELP ME TO CANCEL THIS CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY! !! I'M JUST HAPPY THAT I CHECKED THIS CREDIT REPORT TODAY, AND I WILL NOW CHECK THIS REPORT WEEKLY TO INSURE MY REPORT.

You can contact support.

Email support @creditkarma .com you can find it under your profie and settings then help center. 

But it won't do much good.  

CK only reflects whats reported on your actual credit reports. they can not add or delete anything to the reports. 

Be aware that it can take up to 90 days for activity on an account to be reported then cross reported to the other 200+ credit reporting agencies in the US.

Though generally most will update within 30 days.  The only time info istantly updated is if there is a paid hard inquiry to your report like when you apply for a mortgage. 

Give it time and the info should correct itself. 

hope that helps.