Question

blaksnake

I need to ask what to do if I do this...please read
I too am about to get my TAX refund check E-File in a few weeks.

I have been checking this site for my score frequently. Last week it read 585, now it reads 575. Confusing to me as I have done nothing different in a week. But besides that, I signed up with a company called, DMCC, and they called the 4 on my Transunion Report and made some deals with my creditors. They tell me that if I pay the entire report off, I should see my score raise within a few months. To get an apartment here you need to be in the high 600's.

My concern: I am showing only 4 with Transunion, but 9 with Equifax. Do most places use Equifax? Experian shows about the same info as Transunion. If you guys were me, what would be the best move here? I am getting married next year and I don't need all this going on in the background. I am paying off everything on Transunion Report in a few weeks. Now some of them are charge-offs and some that I have PAID IN FULL don't even show a history - just says balance $0 and closed.

Thanks,