Question

Lfguevara

I need more info on FEB-RETAIL creditor.
There is an open account on my credit report and I am concerned that this may be credit fraud. If anyone has any infor on FEB-RETAIL creditors that would be much appricieated.

FEB-Retail

have you recently applied for credit at Ashley furniture? If so it is one of there credit companies 

Feb-Retail

I tracked this long and hard.  It is probably under the Genesis umbrella.  I was lucky enough to find a phone number and manage to get this unused credit card cancelled.  The number is 800-303-8341.  I wish you good luck!!

FEB - RETAIL

I purcahsed a Matress through Matress Firm and they used Genesis, im alos assuming it is AKA FEB - RETAIL.

FAB- RETAILER credit card

This just show up on my credit report and I have never applied for a credit card from this company. Who are they

related to feb retail

Searches related to feb retail
genesis credit
genesis feb retail credit
feb retail credit cards
retail sales down
feb retail payment address
us retail sales report
retail sales down 2015
february retail sales report

FEB - RETAIL

So I just called Genesis (took forever to talk to someone) and the FEB stands for "First Electronic Bank" and the word "retail" is the way in which they offered you some credit to buy something.  So for example I bought a matress from Matrress Firm and got it financed.  Matress Firm is a retail establishment.  If I had been approved for a charge card or credit card the word retail would change to something else like bank card or charge card, etc...

THis is what the person in the call center (who was from India and did not sound to sure really) said to me.  Anyway I know it is legit becasue I know I boutght a mattress and got it financed.  

FEB - RETAIL

Sorry for all the typo's in my last post... sheesh!!