Question

rm12rojas

I need info about hard inquires
I'm 19 and I start growing my credit, I applied for some CC and I got accepted for a capital one CC but in the bad side I got 7 hard inquires so I really want to know how bad is that going to affect me right now or in the future, my credit score is 610 in trans union and 605 in equifax

Good Question

In order to build credit, CC companies will have to pull your credit reports. This is called a hard inquiry.  Hard inquiries will stay on your credit report for 2 years. Try to only get 2 hard pulls per year. Your score will go down a few points but with on time payments you will see your score go back up in a couple of months. I hope this helps!