Question

ayessies

i need help with my unpaid accounts
can you tell me the account that have unpaid so I can start paying some of them off

Most Helpful Response

Be careful calling "Credit Pro" or any other company claiming that they can fix your credit. Look them up on the BBB website. Most of the companies just take your money with no results.

You will find out all this information on your credit report. Just go to www. annualcredit report .com and get a free copy of you credit report. Also you can give these guys a call 1-877-235-0324 the Credit Pros, they can help! Good luck my friend.