Question

COUPONKING00

I NEED A WRONG ADDRESS TAKEN OFF MY ACCOUNT
I NEED THE ADDRESS TAKEN OFF MY CREDIT ACCOUNT IN SUNCITY ARIZONA. I NEVER LIVED THERE OR IN THE STATE . PLEASE CORRECT THE PROBLEM THANKS

Credit Karma cannot correct anything on your credit reports, they are not a credit bureau, they are just a provider of your credit reports. If you have incorrect information showing on your credit reports you have to dispute the incorrect information directly with the credit bureaus. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian.

Can I call to talk with a person about a address on my account 

Cathy

Need to find about a address that is on my report