Question

rgm1410

I missed 2 payments and credit score tanked
I have a high credit score (above 800), and i missed a $30 charge on a credit card that i dont usually use. I realized it 2 months later, and the bank had reported the card delinquent. My credit score has fallen more than a 100 points. I paid the balance off as soon as i came to know about it, but is there a way to remove the delinquent report on my credit report. We are planning on buying a house soon.

Thanks for taking the time to give me advice.

Most Helpful Response

How did you miss the bill in the mail? 

Might try calling the company up who you missed the payment with and see if they might give you a one time adjustment that would take the delinquents off your account.