Question

mde101

i know i owe people it says i have thin credit and didnt pull my score
i ran my report because someone told me I could use credit karma as a way to find out who I owe money too. I KNOW I owe atleast 5 different companies but for someone reason its not giving me a score it says thin credit which doesn't make sense when the car dealership didn't have issues pulling it. I am new to this and trying to get my credit up ill take any and all suggestions as to how to figure this out thanks in advance

To get copies of your actual credit reports, go to annualcreditreport.com where you can get copies of all three reports for free once a year.  I also advise reading the articles on this site so you can learn how credit really works and how to build a good score. There is also information on negotiating payments, which also will be helpful.