Question

New2ClassicCars

I Just Made My 9th Monthly Payment on My Car Loan, Yet There Still is Nothing Showing in My Report?
Auto Loan Origination thru JJ Best Banc. All Payments Thru Santander Bank N.A I see No Evidence in my Credit Report of Anything on this Loan? Not even an Inquiry from Last Years Loan Application? Please Help Here Guy's, Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

Hi there,

You may want to contact the lender directly to see which, if any, credit bureau they report to. It's possible they are reporting to Experian, which you would not see on Credit Karma. 

New2ClassicCars

Thanks Yes I did contact and I was told they ran my account thru Stander Bank N.A. however my loan details remain at JJ Best any info as far as loan payoff amount etc I have to call JJbest but all of my payments must be mailed to Stander Bank?? and they also told me that Stander Bank N.A.  were the only ones that dont report to any of the 3 beaures ? In other words now it would seem to me JJBest has roped me into a loop with ZERO credit reporting on any of the 3 but that's exactacly what I'm needing to increase my score's:(!  I really feel trapped by this whole thing, cause with out my excellant payment history once again I seem like I have absoultly no auto loan payment history and according them I can only assume I never will with this loan?  To add insult to injury my score is as of today showing a decent 718 here with Transunion but yey they have refused me another loan even after I've told them I'll pay this current loan off now that my scores have increased along with the fact that I've paid every payment as agreed.  There only reply is according to Expierian my score is below 550?  How could that be so far off what I'm finding here on KC!???  Again Please dont delete this thread but try and advise me as I sure do need a little here, Thanks