Question

MarGon81

i have two separate bills, how are they able to hit my credit score 6 times for the same two bills?
i checked my credit and I saw i have six derogatory marks for dr. bills, there are two bills, but they are on my credit six times. how is it possible for this to happen? I am trying to rebuild my credit, I never really monitored how, what or who hits my credit.

also, they hit both trans and equi every time. 

Everytime you miss a payment they can report it the credit agencies for a negative remark.  Each step of an attempt from the Dr. to collect, then when they sell it to collections, then each time the collections tries to collect can all be reported.  They can also report it to all three agencies.

I am sorry that you received two replies that were complelety useless to answer your question. This is how it works: If you see duplicate reporting on your reports for the same bill, you need to contact the credit bureau(s) that are showing this. If you have two medical bills that are unpaid in collections, then you should only see two collection accounts for these bills on each credit report (if the collection company reports to all three credit bureaus). Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info and instructions on how to dispute incorrect information found on your reports. You should dispute and duplicate entries immediately as it is causing excess unwarranted damage to your credit.

Some businesses do report to more than one credit bureau. I advise taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can get a good understanding of how credit works, since providing this credit education is then purpose of Credit Karma.