Question

lenuelf127

I have two first premier cards and payed them off and they are still on my credit

Paid accounts

I'm assuming that the cards you are referring to are closed accounts?  Either way, open or closed, a paid account remains on your credit for 7 years.  The only way to have negative information removed is to wait 7 years or to challenge the accuracy of the information that is reported.  I recommend speaking with a credit expert about this process.  Most reputable companies will provide a complimentary consultation (like ours).

For forther assistance, just click on my profile name and my contact info is there.