Question

SeriouslyReconsidering

I have this service, but when using it for actual credit purposes, seems inflated
According to this site, I had a credit score of 750. I went into a dealership to buy a car, they ran my credit, and said I had a score of 630. While I understand that, as a free service, this might not be the most accurate credit score...however, I went to the dealership thinking I would qualify for a decent rate on a vehicle loan. 12% is not a decent rate on a vehicle, especially when my wife pays <3% (has outstanding credit). People buy BOATS with better rates than this!

Credit Karma's sole purpose is to teach people how credit works and how to build their credit score. 

The credit score provided here is an approximation based on partial information but it is enought to help people to utilize the financial tools here to see what certain actions may do to their credit score. It is noit meant to be a guarantee of outstanding interest rates or of being fully qualified for a credit card.