Question

boricano210

I have recieved multiple credit inquiries that I never autorized how do I get them disputed??

You can't really

Unfortunately disputing inquiry's is a complete joke and waste of time. I bought a new car and specifically told the dealer that I was only interested in one fiancé source and NOT to pull anyone else. That's whoe financed my auto, but a few days later I look at my report and see 15 additional pulls for auto financing!  I immediately imitated  a dispute for the extra 15 with Equifax. Took them less than one business day to verify and close dispute!  I called and spoke to the customer service dept and a mgr and informed them of what happened and also that in Texas where I live they are required to tell me how they verified these inquires. Well, all they do is see if the inquiry's were made by legitimate customers of there's. If so then as far as they are concerned that's a valid inquiry. They don't even contact the people who made the inquiry. I called these banks and was told they didn't have any record of requesting my credit report, but since I didn't fiancé with them they wouldn't have any record, then refused to remove the inquiry because they didn't make it! 

Long story short is this, unless you go to the police and convince them that there was fraud involved and get a police report, there is no way to dispute credit pulls.