Question

elsargo

I have recently made a major change. $140k loan reduced principal to $10k. i have the documents .
I had a loan with COLTATE capital that was modified recently.
The principal was reduced from approx 140k to 10k.
As of now, I have a HUGE hit on my credit report stating i have a 140k outstanding account
that is terribly delinquent that has not been paid. Well. I have documents i could fax to prove that this is not the case any more, and i now owe under 10k.

Credit Karma is not a credit bureau.  It is a tool for you  to use in improving your credit and learning how to use it properly.  Read the articles, utilize the tools and do check your credit reports from all three credit bureaus once a year.  Then you may be able to build a good credit score.