Question

Buriedbyloans

I have poor credit due to my student loans, how can I approve it??
I have been paying close attention to my student loans for the last year and a half after learning that the payments I had been sending in since I graduated in 09 were not being applied to the correct accounts and on my credit report it shows that most of them have late payments associated with them. Is there any way to change this? Also, my wife and I had looked into getting approved for a home loan but I was unable to qualify due to my credit score because of my student loans. Is there any way to improve this so I can get approved on a loan with her? PLEASE HELP!!!

Call Credit Pro's 1-877-235-0324