Question

LookingFor800Plus

I have paid off all 5 of my credit cards. What will help continue to improve my scores?
1. The simulator said my score would lower if I opened another card.
2. Is it better for my score to put a little on each card and pay it to zero monthly?
3. Will keeping any of the cards at zero, no use, hurt or help my score?

You should make at least one small purchase on just one card every month and let it report, then you can pay it off before the due date to avoid interest. This way you are not penalized for not showing revolving activity. (works that way with Fico scoring systems). Beyond that, I don't think you should open another card, you may just have to be patient and let time help your scores. Do you have an open installment loan that is reported to all three credit bureaus? If not, then you may want to get yourself an installment loan and that should help your scores grow.