Question

stern0

I have no income as I am judgment proof, why would someone try to collect money from a poor person?
1. All my credit cards loans were written off years ago
2. If credit has been opened in my name it will not be used
3. I only have one credit payment on my car that I pay early monthly
4. I have about $17 in bank accounts
5. My income is solely though my SSDI. The only people allow to touch it are the IRS and SS
6. I am judgment proof and have no attachable items unless you want a 20 year old tv set
7. I still have at least five years on my car loan and 3 more payments on my car insurance
So, why does anyone think that with all of my money being paid to Medicare, housing for the disabled, and my Medicare Part D fill in think they can collect $2600 or so from me. Under federal law I am judgment proof.

Thanks

How true, but it does give some poor slob guy a job at, hopefully, minimum wage? 

Sad world isn't it

It's a sad commentary that one loser would peddle worlthless junk to anothe and get paid fo it. It's said.