Question

shivi7

I have No credit score, but what does capital one mean by this?
"Based on the credit report from Trans Union, proportion of account balance(s) to credit limit or high credit on account(s)."

I have found out that I don't have a credit history with any of the 3 credit bureau's since I am a foreign student. But I was concerned by this "proportion of account balance(s) to credit limit or high credit on account(s)."

I don't think I even have a credit limit. Can someone please help me out? Thanks!

Apparently their program tried to divide 0 by 0, and that's the result, a typical programming bug )