Question

Lizbaxin4

I have no credit.. HELP!!!
I have applied for basic credit cards that can help me build credit but I keep getting denied because I have no credit.

Look for a "secured" card from a reputable bank.  Your own bank may even offer one.  What is different about secured cards is that you deposit a few hundred dollars in the bank (usually less than $500) and that is your credit limit for the card.  A secured card is the best way to begin building a credit file.

Since you are new to credit, I do suggest taking the time to read the articles on this site (look on the left side of this page under Resources) because teaching people about credit is the primary purpose of Credt Karma.  I was trained in accounting and learned a lot for my own benefit.  You can, too.