Question

carebears84

I have horrible credit, 540 I am trying to fix, repair and make my credit score better
I have plenty of bad accounts on my credit report, some our from 2009,2010,2011 student loans, hospital bills mainly. My student loans have fallen behind as well I have been paying on a couple of ones, the latest ones added. I can't get a credit card because of my score. How Do i make my credit score and report better?

mine is a little lower than yours and it's all hospital bills, mainly. i've been trying my hardest to get it back up with no luck so far. i have no idea where to begin. someone told me to go to a plave like Rent-A-Center or Aarons and  get something on credit and make sure I pay it on time every single payment, so that it will show good behavior but i don't even think i can get anything there..