Question

gerrittsenbeach

I have found someone used my info to purchase a computor
I received a letter from QVC saying I was late with a payment,I didnt have a credit acct with QVC and immediately called and reported same,since I didnt have the right pin nor does my email match the account they refused to give me info on acct,they said they are bound by privacy issues.I dont know what to do.

Get your credit reports.

This is something to do every year to make sure only the correct information is on your credit reports: Go to freeannualreport.com and get all 3 credit reports.  Go over them very thoroughly and file a dispute on any wrong information with the credit bureau reporting said error.  For this QVC account, send a copy of the letter with the dispute and give all the information needed to clear the account such as you do not have a QVC number, you never ordered nor received the item, etc. The credit bureau has to investigate and either verify or remove the error.

Hope this helps.