Question

medastar

I have credit for dental... balance is 1500.00 @ payments of 142/month should I pay it off
I have a score of 743 and I am wondering if it would be beneficial to my credit score to pay off the balance or continue making the interest free payments for almost another year? Which scenario is most beneficial to me?

if was me I would pay 1000 dollars now and then schedule 5 payments of 100 each over the next 5 months,  

then see what happens.

but that is what I would do,  you don't want to stretch it out to the end.  if you can take care of it now do it.