Question

CountryGrammer304

I have credit debts that I am currently paying off and I don't see them on here.
wanted to know if the current debt I am paying off will it make my score go up because I don't see it listed with TransUnion???? HELP PLEASE!! Trying to improve my credit and I want to make sure it is going to show up on my report.

Not all creditors report to the bureaus.  There is no law saying they have to.  Some creditors report to only one bureau.  You can check to see if it is showing up on the other bureaus by pulling your report from www.annualcreditreport.com or you can sign up for the free services (like this one) for those other bureaus:  www.creditsesame.com uses Experian and www.quizzle.com uses Equifax.