Question

Skeletonman

I have an old credit card. Should I keep it while I move to a new company?
I have old credit card, it has zero monthly payments, I use it to pay bills and then I pay it off before the due date. I have had this account for several years but recently found out I qualify for better benefit cards from other companies. How should I go about switching to using a new card?

Keep the  old one because it's long history is a plus, as explained in the articles here.  When you add the new one, it likely will help your credit score, too.  Never just cancel a credit card.