Question

puneet1S

i have amex card also but its not reflected in my credit report

Amex card now shown on credit karma

I opened amex card like 20 days back. But its still not shown on my report of credit card on this site (creditkarma) in both credit reports .Why?

Most Helpful Response

Check all 3 credit reports from annualcreditreport.com.  Different companies report to one of 3 credit bureaus. This site gets info from Transunion.  Your AMEX card could be showing on either Experian or Equifax.

AmEx cards are not really all that helpful on your report. It does not show a credit limit and therefore is not used in the calculation for utilization. Good payment history is so it does help.

Give it time. I have two AmEx cards yet only one is shown. Maybe it will just take a month or two before it shows.

I OPENED AN AMEX EVERYDAY CARD ON MAY 21 2016, BUT NEITHER EX, TU OR EQ is reflecting my AmEx Account....

ITSavvyGirl

I opened mines on May 28, 2016 and it still doesn't show either I recommend to file a dispute.