Question

puneet1S

i have amex card also but its not reflected in my credit report

AmEx cards are not really all that helpful on your report. It does not show a credit limit and therefore is not used in the calculation for utilization. Good payment history is so it does help.

Give it time. I have two AmEx cards yet only one is shown. Maybe it will just take a month or two before it shows.

Most Helpful Response

Check all 3 credit reports from annualcreditreport.com.  Different companies report to one of 3 credit bureaus. This site gets info from Transunion.  Your AMEX card could be showing on either Experian or Equifax.

I OPENED AN AMEX EVERYDAY CARD ON MAY 21 2016, BUT NEITHER EX, TU OR EQ is reflecting my AmEx Account....

ITSavvyGirl

I opened mines on May 28, 2016 and it still doesn't show either I recommend to file a dispute.