Question

PITApoed

I have already submitted my question twice now. You're wasting my time
Already asked and submitted. Twice now. Thanks for all your help and support. Don't ask people if they have a question and it all disappears. Give a clue where to find answers please

I checked back several pages and find nothing under your username. You have belonged to this site since 2013, so should know about the "Highest Rated" questions listing you can see when you first log in and that most questions can be answered if you read the articles, since the EXPRESSED PURPOSE of Credit Karma is to TEACH people how credit works.  I benefitted (and have a degree in business).