Question

nonlele

I have active credit card, full time job, but still don't have credit score
I got my credit card from my bank last year and keep it active balance (use it and pay it off, no carry over balance). Had part time job since 2 years ago, and now have full time job. But when i check credit score, it said the record or credit history can't be found. pls help...

Are you sure that it is a Credit Card and not a Debit Card from your bank? If it is a Credit Card maybe they don't report to the credit bureaus or perhaps they report it to Experian which does not show on Credit Karma. Employment has nothing to do with your credit score/reports so that is irrelevant. You may want to get a loan or credit card that reports to all 3 credit bureaus regularly in order to build credit. P.S. Are you sure you are entering in your correct information to get your report?

The question might be "When do you pay the balance?"  If you pay it after the statement arrives and before the due date, you will have actual credit activity that will help your credit score.  If you keep track of everything you charge and pay that instead of what the statement says, you are not going to show a credit score because the credit score calculation comes from information available at the 'closing date' in the billing cycle.  This is when the credit card company adds all charges made in the billing cycle, deducts all payments made to that date, then sends out the bill for the rest.  No interest is added unless there is something left from the last billing cycle that was not paid.  This information is covered better in the articles here than I can explain in writing.  Please read them. I found them very helpful, and I learned accounting..