Question

raddad121

I have a serious complaint with first progress
They cancelled my card and refuse to return my security deposit for 70 days.

raddad121

I did noyhing wrong and the first card they sent me was lost in the mail as well as was the first statement. I requested a second card which mI recieved 6 weeks later, used it twice and paid both payents. They claim that they sent me a notice to respond to in 15 days but I never recieved it. They penalized with a late payment fee although I did not have a crd yet or their first statement. Then they cancelled my card and now tell me it will take 70 days to recieve a full refund minus the $19.95 extra I paid for fast expidition. I am quite upset and twice have been hung up on by two of their costomer service reps. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY>>>

M. Weed