Question

feicia

I have a questions about items on my credit report after bankruptcy
I filed chapter 7 and it has been discharged approx 4-5 years now. There are items on there that say they have been charged off in my bankruptcy that are over 7 years old that have yet to fall off. I am also having and issue with accounts that say they are at a zero balance, have been at a zero balance for a few years yet they show in collections as open. I have tried contacting the creditors to have them close the accounts and have them removed from collections and no action had been taken. I have tried over these past few years to rebuild my credit to no avail. I have been able to acquire from my credit union an auto loan, a small line of credit and a personal loan to pay off a few bills I acquired after my discharge. I have been 100% on time with all my payments yet my score has gone no where. I wondering if I need to contact my bankruptcy lawyer