Question

Rso1959

I have a parent plus loan with daughter she is making payments if she pays it off will my score imp
if she gets a personal loan to pay it off..how much will my score improve

If you are only a cosigner, I don't beleive it would help you in any way. I am not for sure on that though. Be aware that when paying loans off, that it usually causes a score to decrease due to closing the loan. Accounts need to be open and active that are paid down, for the best scoring results. You are dinged when you open a loan and dinged when you close it, sad but true.