Question

Gikafra

I have a new hard inquiry on my credit report. What should I do to challange this inquiry
I did not authorize this inquiry at all neither do I know the company which has done the this inquiry.
Why should The Colonial saving company inquier about my credit.
Can I take legal actions against the company?

Most Helpful Response

Find Out!!

Find out wsho authorize this inquiry and if it is someone you do not know. Write the credit bureaus and find out where this inquiry comes from and who used your name to inquire. Hope you can get this  removed. I had to do this in 2011 and 2012.  I had the opportunity to removed my files frommbeing open to anyone unless I had signed a form for themto access my credit report.

hard inquery

where is the address to write my credit card company. I have a hard inquery for no reason which lowered my score. There is nno reason for this inquery