I have a loan on my report and I have no idea where it came from, how do I find out more about it?
Under the loans section, an "AFFILIATED" loan of about 1700 dollars has been added to my account. I have no idea what this company does or who they are. I tried to research them and found out that a company of the same name gives school loans. As I am in school I inquired about the matter and they informed me no such loan has been taken out in my name because I use the Post 911 G.I. Bill. How do I find out more information on where this balance came from. Any info will be appreciated. Thank you.