Question

Michaeljoc

I have a loan from a mattress store but it isn't showing up on my credit report.
I have a loan from a mattress store but it isn't showing up on my credit report. I've made all of my payments on time for over 6 months. One of the main reasons why I got the loan was to help build up my credit. How can I fix this?

Could be it is being reported to Experiann and that information is not availkable to CK.  Check all three credit reports to see. 

Not all lenders report to the credit bureaus, it is possible that this loan won't be reported. Or as already said, maybe only to Experian.