I have a letter from a car dealer outlining a vehicle loan. How do I add this to my credit report
I am currently paying on a vehicle loan since July 2010. This loan has never been added to my credit report because; I pay the loan payments right to the dealership. I have not been late or missed a payment during the life of this loan. I received a letter outlining the terms and conditions of the loan, and I would like to add this to my credit report. I am not sure who I would contact, but this account would go a long way in bolstering my credit. If you could direct me to whom I should contact in order to have this added I would be very greatful. Thank you in advance have a great weekend.

Larry Hein