Question

Kdharhamm

I have a judgement against me on one of my reports. I had a tenant that left the house a mess.
I paid this as soon as the judge decided that because I hadn't given them their 10.00$ interest each year I lost. They claimed that they did not agree to having their $ in a bank and that I did not offer them the interest each year. The damage to my house was more than twice the deposit. I even sent a letter telling them why I was keeping the deposited. It is my understanding that credit companies do not look for this to put on reports so some one has to tell them. The court doesn't send this information on their own either. How can I get this off of my report? It has messed up my excellent credit. These people really know the system. Landlords have no rights!

Judgments can legall stay on your credit report 7 years after paid, or 10 years if left unpaid.  If it is an error, write letters to all three credit bureaus and ask them to verify the information.  Best of luck!