Question

stars64

I have a home mtg and owe <$20 and have no previous or current dings, why is my credit only 784
I have not closed accounts for many years, have no "bad debt history" and I just want my score to be over 800, how do I accomplish this

Have you reviewed the credit report card here on CK? It will show you exactly which areas you can improve upon. My guess is that it's either your utilization, account age, or your total number of accounts. In this scoring model 0% utilization is a much lower score that 1-10% utilization. Also, you probably don't need to worry about the difference between 784-800, it's all prime.