Question

Jessielo83

I have a hi balance on my credit card But I also have an account with 13 missed payments what
Which one should I pay first ? The one with 13 missed payments is my oldest account

The account with the missed payments is currently deliquent and would have the biggest impact on your credit score.  To fix this does in fact show that you are working on your credit and while the impact will remain for 7 years the severity will lessen in time.   You will want to ensure the deliquent account is taken care of before they give up and move it to a collection agency which can cause further damage to your credit score.