Question

Looking4advise

I have a few questions anyone smart and have some spare time to help a fellow Cs builder
Text me at 901-490-9198 so we can mag back and forth faster please.I really need someone that's experienced in credit building and wondering if my idea is a good way. I can send you a few bucks if your willing to take time out your day and offer your personal / experienced advise. ;) thanks have a good day!

Post here would be best

Credit Building takes time,  there are no short cuts.    Some think that being a authorized user on someone else card will help,  it does with some score models but the newer ones take it out of the mix.  

Best to post your questions here so those with similar experience can tell what they did.  I actually learned a lot by reading the information Credit Karma has posted in numerous articles on this site, and taking the necessary steps to improve my credit has been om great,benefit.