Question

anderpats

I have a collection still showing but was pdoff last yr w/ receipt. How do I get it off my report?

I basically paid off my collection and then turned around and disputed the balance with all 3 credit bureaus and said that the collection agency would remove it from my credit report once paid. They were removed a week later from all three agencies. Most collection agencies won't bother to respond to an inquiry from a credit bureau if the balance is $0. So the credit bureau has no choice but to remove it off your report. Hope this helps!