Question

sunset67

I have a cc that isn't showing up on my account
My Capital One Best Buy card was transferred to Citi Bank but does not show up on my account. It does show that the Capital One has been closed but not that I have a new card with available credit.

Check your credit reports!!

Likely, Citibank reports to one of the other credit bureaus.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  You'll probably find your new credit account on one of them.  While you're at it, check these reports for inaccuracies and errors, which you will file disputes on with the credit bureau reporting same.  Make this credit report check an annual routine to keep the information correct so your score will be based on the facts.