Question

Blondiee1

I have a car loan through the dealer himself. How can I have this positive on my report?
I have purchased a car through a small dealer and he is letting me make payments directly to him. It is not a buy here pay here. After my payments are complete how would I be able to apply this to my credit report so it will show a positive car purchase on my report?

There is no way for you to report.

The creditor has to report to the Credit Reporting Agencies.  It's part of the service that they pay for.  If your lender does not report to a CRA and there isn't a third party lender involved then it is considered a personal loan and does not show up on your credit report.