Question

Manny6359

I have a 676 score and I want to trade in my Nissan any ideas In how much money I can get loane..d?

I have no idea, but know this: Lenders are not going to use the scores that you get here, they will most likely use an auto version of FICO scores. More than scores go into a lenders decision such as, but not limited to: Your overall credit profile, previous auto loan history, your income, your debt to income, your length of employment, amount of downpayment, condition-mileage-year of auto to be financed, etc. In the auto industry there are lenders out there to finance just about anyone, but you don't want to get into a bad deal either.