Question

Britgur

I have a $300 credit card limit should I pay payments or in full to boost credit score

I only spent $114 on it I did not max it out on 

With a small CL like this, which isnt bad, use it to your advantage....Spend no more than you have already , and YES pay it in full as soon as the statement is available, then use it again, remembering to practice good utilization, and spend no more than you did the prior month. (Personally if it were me I would spend no more than 20% every month on this card, $60.00, and pay it off every month) In about 3-6 months you can look forward to a CLI which will help with your utilization. ALWAYS stay under 30%, 35% is ok, but the best utilization is between 10-20%. Hope this helps. :)

For the best FICO scoring scenario, let one credit card report a small balance each month, less than 10% of the credit line is enough. Once this reports, then you can pay it off before the due date to avoid paying interest. You will want to pay in between the statement time and the due date. There is no need to carry balances over and there is no need to pay large sums. You should work to get another card or two though if you only have one. One hundred and fourteen dollars would be utilizing this card too much, pay some of that down before statement time, leave ten or twenty bucks on it to be reported. Make sure that you spend plenty of time reading and educating yourself on how to properly build and use credit. It will be knowledge that will help you the rest of your life.